Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hello !
my 100th post (:
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
peixuan & zhenhao steadddd le X)
Yesterday had Dnt was crapping with boyfriend & Gekneee
Why do you need to tie up the hair when using the driling machine ?
To prevent hair from being drill by the machine (:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! funneyyyy joke ! ( is ok if u don understand :D)
we went craping even madder !
agnes was super angered by welsey

Agnes : Walao don play already !
Cindy : * Stare * Don shout ! You are a uncilivilised barbarian !
Agnes : You think you very cilivised !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy : Of cause (: im VERY civilised (: * in a tone that indian people use *
Agnes : -.-

Boyfriend laugh like no tommrow (:
Went for art ! exchanged seats with aloysius , aseena wanted me to sit with her .
Benson was SUPER irrating . Don want sit with him ler
he draw on my art work !
draw on my hand , Drop my pen 3 times !
Anyway was laughing because of stupidness

Today had cny celebration at school.
Went mac & headed home .

Sally & Vincent faster come my house ! imy ):
To the people Happy New Year (:

Reunion Dinner is loveeeeeeeeeeeed


Byeeeeee

No comments: