Friday, November 28, 2008

Quiz from Xinyi (:
1. Who's the person that tagged you?
-XINNYI (:
2. Relationship between you and her?
-Friend (:
3. Three impressions of her?
-Friendly , funny ,cute :D
4. If she becomes your enemy, will you?
-I don think that will happen (:
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
-Hmm ...
6. Characteristic i like about myself?
-EH , i don know ?
7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
- Boring .
8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
- Go Away !
9. What do people feel about you?
- How i know ?
10. Your crush?
- Nobody

11. Pass this to 10 people.
1. Syahiiroh
2. Shimin
3. Hueyli
4. Raudhah
5. Yunyi
6. Berina
7. Huishan
8. Michelle
9 . Sharmain
10. Cynthia

12. If 5 &7 were together?
- HAH (: , lesbiaaan ):
13. Who does 5 like?
- I not really sure
14. What colour does 9 like?
- I think she likes everything ?
15. Say something about 8
- Friendly :D
16. Who is 2?
- Shimin
17. Talk about 3
- She my aiai :D
18. Who is 10's bestfriend?.
- I think is Jingwen (:
19. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
HAHA , everybody is sexy !
20. What colour does 4 like?
-Blueeeee !
21. Is 4 single?
-I guess so .
22. Your relationship with 1.
- Darling tikopeh :D
23. Are 5 &6 bestfriends?
-I don think so ?
24. 9's surname?
-Chia (:
25. 7's nickname?
-Er ,
26. Say something to 8
- I miss you so much
27. Say something to help 9.
-Er , we go buy show album together :D
28. Who does 1 admire?
-LALALA , Super Junior
29. Where does 1 live?
-Hougang
30. 10 of them know who you like?
- Nope
31. Say something to 6
Imy ):

The quiz is not a must do , so im not going to tag you all (:

No comments: