Wednesday, December 3, 2008

300 post :D

This post is my 300 post :DDDD
Happy !

My face is red , pain and very tanned ):
)))))): , very paiseh lor .
This sat and sun still need to go out leh .
If my face is still very red , i don know how already .
Somebody is coming to my house on fridaaaay! :DDD
Happy , very long never see her already :DDDD
HAHAH , my belated birthday treat from her !
Christmas is coming (: , but something is happening so .
I don know what should i do seriously .
Call group 1 or 2 or don even call anybody ):
Gosh , i guess need to do some serious thinking ?
Argh , planning is suckky !

Nextyear is going to be a confusing year , i guess ?
I bet i will surely be sad , as classmates are going to be different .
New enviroment , new teachers ):
Andand i have got a birthday invitation on the first day of school .
How cool is that !
My birthday is on a sunday ): boohoo .

My ending is such suddenly 0.0

No comments: