Friday, February 20, 2009

Im freaking tired , seriously .

There are kind of many dramas happening ,
and i don know why it happen .
( I don even understand what im typing now -.- )
As i what i told Hero today ,
if these carries out , something bound to happen .
I guess it already started but its just small fire .

Wore new uniform (: , my blouse super long can !
Maths was slacky , i liked it this way .
Chinese , was doing a test
Chemistry , doingworksheets .
Recesss , AHHAHHA went hiding to hide from somebody :D
Hide and seek !(:
Homeecon , * give sian look * OHya Jiaqian is my big sister LOL
Went HP to tabao , many interesting stufff (:

Me : Can i ask you a question ? Do malays pray with a microphone ?
Bird : Started to laugh
Hero : Laughs
Bird : We malay people want to pray so chinese people pls shut up ah .
We : Laughing like nobody problem .

After a while ,

Me : I feel like drinking water .
Bird : Go buy lor , very near only
Me : I don want , i scared .
Hero : You scared the kindergarden kids rape you ah ?
Laughs (:

* pass money to bird , she go and buy *
Me : * looking at bird when she walks to the vending machine * ,
Where is bird?
Hero : There lah ,
Me : Where ?
A few birds fly in ......
Me : Where is bird ?
Hero : Points at bird ,
Me : I mean the real bird .
Hero : Points at the bird , hahah , kimberley is plastic bird .
LAUGHS :D .

I remember the honeydew XD

Bye

No comments: