Tuesday, September 23, 2008

王小姐 ~

Heyhey (:
Shall update a formal post .
because , the other previous post are slightly imformal .

Kaaay , today was a cannot concentrate day in school .
But i managed to pass up all chinese and due homeworkk .
YAYAYYA , i very happy .
Went macs to study till 6 plus .
On the way to inter , me and Christabel are repeating what our parents say .
VERY funny :D

When jiaoyi was teaching me maths , i suddenly felt remorse .
I have never been paying attention in ms goh class for 9 mths
She was asking simple question , but i cant answer .
Ohman , i should have started revision earlier ):
But nothing can be undone , so i shall start working hard :)

P/s : Mug hard
PP/s : I want $130 bucks for sfc :D
PPP/s : I have a hidden talent to know wheither a person is telling a lie anot (:

Byeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: