Monday, September 22, 2008

I regretted saying i want be adult faster .

I really regretted .
Birthday wishes , christmas wishes , i wished that i want to grow older faster .
I want time to stop at the very moment when the last day of december .
Because , i never once cherish that she will always be with me .
And again she might transfer , what im going to do .
Next year , everything is going to start all over again .
New class , new friends , new classmates , new enviroment .
i do not want to have any regrets in my life !
I really surrender to time , 雙手舉起 , raise white flag .
Oh gosh , if anyone going to sing that song .
I really going to break down , really hard .
So morale of my situation : Cherish everything because you never know what heaven is planning . Don have regrets , cherish now . You still have time to undo all your mistakes . Nothing is impossible , unless if you don believe it will happen .

No comments: