Thursday, March 12, 2009

Im not what you think i am ,

All your secrets are safe with me ,
but if you don believe it , than anything lor .
I didn say anything about who should talk to who first ,
you are simply putting it as if im the one who should go to you .
Did i even give you any face anot sia , i just sitting in my seat .
And relaxlah , do i even look that im gonna tell them ?
Ohya , i forgot . Same names do the same things . Right ?
Anyway just blame everything to me (: .
And i will do something about it , so just sit back relax and do nothing (:
Cause i started EVERYTHING , and im RESPONSIBLE for everything .

Actually , it started long time already . Is just tht im keeping it .
Oh prolly im still waiting for tht monent to come .
Im just a passerby in your life , don even bother to remember me next time .

No comments: