Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Very shag ):

I finaally have the time to post already (:
This few days went out , till late & don feel like posting .
I kena sunburn , now very tann ):

Ohmytiaaaaan , the following day will be friday .
Which means im off to KL :D
Ohmy have to reach church at 6.30 AM
I can go bang my head on the wall already .
My parents are not coming with me , im alone ):
Do you think i will homesick?
But i think it will be exciting :D
I prepared all my songs already (:
Must drink more honey !

Ohya , did i mention when i was in sentosa i saw something?
Ok , i didn (:
theres a 7 years old who came to play with us ,
And to my suprise , her eyes looks totally like KIMBUM (;
& she freaking cutee ^^ . Got took piccys with her but is not with me (:
Was so shocked when saw her eyes :D
I called her Kimbum eyes (L) .

I want to show you something (:

Jonghyun<3 voice so sweeet can , and the person he is singing to is from 2PM
(: , the title is called Baby baby by 4Men (:
The song's melody is very sweet ^^

Im sleeeepy already ,
Ciaaaaao

No comments: