Thursday, June 5, 2008

Im back to normal :D

HELLO!
Im back to normal already .
Yehhhhhhhhhhhhh .
I cant go out with friends this week .
next week too ):
SIANNNNNNNNNN.
I will be having camp next week .
i really want those 2 book in my wishlist .
Okay , very muchhh .
Byt very expensive sehhhh .
I shall bear with it and save $$$$$$$$$$$
Im bored , games /dramas recommendations ?

Byeeeeeee


Replies of tags
DAcrazy: hello cindy.! relink me pls. ;}
CINDDDDDY : sure .
Syahiiroh xD: Haiz .. You Like KyuhYun But then You nvr Put His Photo .. =.- ?
CINDDDDDY: Cause i scared i put wrong person .
Christabel xD: Lol. HELLO : D
CINDDDDDY : HELLO . (:
CHRISTINNEeee <3: hooho ! tagg tagg;D haha , enjos your holidays too !
CINDDDDDY : Heyhey (: sureeeeeee .
Meisian. :D: Cindy ah cindy, yo
CINDDDDDY : MEISIAN (: heyhey .
~~: nice blog you had ~!!
CINDDDDDY : Thanks (: Can i know who are you please ?
Syahiiroh xD: At Yur Beloved There Also Nvr Put Him Inside ?!
CINDDDDDY : D;
Christabel xD: Tagtag xD I'm bored
CINDDDDDY : Me toooo ): Sadded .

No comments: