Saturday, June 21, 2008

Loveee (:


Christabel Lim :]
We been friends&classmates for 1 half years [:
Thanks for the letters & everything .
Our laughter , our idols [:
Even our idols are bestfriends , how cool is that !
Whenever i flip throungh my camera albums in phone ,
there are seriously many photos with you .
I miss those days , we were having lots of fun :D
Your my everything [:
Camhore partner , laogong , twinney
I Love you





Kimberley Teo [:
We been friends&classmates for 1 half years :D
Your my first friend !
Thanks for the letters , everything .
The joy you gave is unforgetable .
I love take photos with you ,
Even though you like to delete them . [:
I really hope that our friendship will never end !
I Love you






Aseeena [:
We been friends&classmates for 1 half years
Although im not very very close to you .
You are a good friend [:
KuKu <3
I love you





Nur Syahiiroh [:
We been friends and classmates for 1 half years
Im glad that we are closer this year :D
Heyo , i will surely accompany you to see Super Junior .
I PROMISED .
I also want to see kyuhyn :D
But u must also follow me to go see 罗志祥
hahhahahaha !
Your sweets , letter , encouragement , thanks you !
I love you





Siti Raudhah [:
We been friends for 5 years :D
The love , joy you gave me was unforgetabel
I met you since p4 , we were strangers .
the teacher made you sit with me [:
From that on , i tell myself you and me will have a long last friendship .
Thanks for the shoulder that i can lean on .
Thanks for cooking for me [:
Thanks for the racial harmony costumes .
I miss racial harmony day , we had fun the WHOLE day :D
To me , you are irreplacecable
Our love still standind tall :D
Aku cinta kau





YunYi [:
We been friends for 6 years
I met you since p3
But we get really closer during p5
You were my group mates :D
Angel <3
we stayed back together after school [:
I miss those days ]:
我爱你





Sharmain Chia [:
We been friends for 4 years
met you since p5
You made me addicted to green tea ;D
My groupmates , stayback after school partner , green tea partner :D
We went chamelon house under the rain [:
I miss those days ]:
我爱你

I shall dedicate a song to all of you
Wo Men Zhi Jian 我们之间 (FULL CD Version) - (Lollipop) Bang Bang Tang

No comments: