Sunday, August 3, 2008

Get to know me post :D

Hello , darlings
Since im free now i shall post a know more about me post
Topic : Which kind of person i hate most ?
If u are easily angry , don read !


1. Seeing people personal message in phoneeee . ( never ask pemission )
I seriously cannot tahan this kind of people sehh .
People personal message also want to see .
Is like very bhb can !
Make me so buaytahan !
EEE , my mao standing already .
2. Attracting boys attention .
Whaa , this kind of people .....
I don know how to say about them .
is like 无药可救 .
3. Backstabbing other people .
This kind of people is very scary , i tell you .
On the surface they are very good to you ,
Behind you they are like your enemies .
I guess many people have 遇到 this kind of people
They actually have a name called 双面人
Whaa is like so 好听 can !
没有杀伤力 !

This are my top 3 list .
They are not accordingly yah .
When i have some 灵感 , i will post more about this kind :D

No comments: