Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random title (:

Hello everybody,
Im back from churchie :D
Went parkway for dinner .
I think i saw qianhui ?
Yah , there are many 帅哥 there can !
Okay , sidetrack :D

Okay now there something i want to complain !
When mummy and i was about to board the taxi ,
i tried to open the door but the driver did nothing .
And when mummy was inside he was about to drive away
leaving me alone outside !
when the driver drive abit the the people waiting in the taxistand
shouted " Oh " ! So cute can ! I love singaporeans
Okay , on the way my mama on her song , halfway
The driver say " Please off your RADIO (HAHAHA) because i cant concentrate "
Whatever lah ! And the speed was horrible !
I shall never sit that company taxi ):

Should i do art ?
My phone memory is getting lesser
Shit !

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: