Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stop acting can !

Hey , can you don be such a nosey .
Why must u know everything ?
Don even say u understand me , actually u are just a passerby in my life .
You want to know secrets of everyone ?
You actually don even know their deep down secrects .
I tell you , if u do not stop doing what your doing .
You are going to regret it , i assure you .
I guess u wanted to be popular , but your doings are making u down .
HA , you a popular person ? Omg
Don make me puke can ?
Oh , whatever .
When u need me , i will be there but only if you stop .
If not , i will be happily seeing a show about you .
So , i don know whats your motive of getting more attraction .
Just 不要做得太绝 .
Want to be like her , you are still far far far away .
Carry on with your doings bah , but becareful your friends will never trust you .
Or even treat you as friend .

YAYAY , im done with my rantings :D

No comments: